Being on Weight Watchers and losing weight really isn’t hard. It’s about balance and still being able to eat the things you like, just in moderation or in a more healthy way. Here are 50 recipes to help you along the way!
Click on each link to be taken to each amazing recipes!
- Bobby Deen’s Lighter Tastes Like Lasagna Soup - 6 PointsPlus OK
- Mexican Chicken Casserole - 9 PointsPlus OK
- Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken – 9 PointsPlus OK
- Baked Ziti with Spinach - 9 PointsPlus OK
- BBQ Pulled Chicken – 9 PointsPlus OK
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos – 9 PointsPlus OK
- Bangin Grilled Shrimp Skewers – 3 PointsPlus OK
- Apricot Balsamic Chicken - 8 PointsPlus OK
- Easy Peasy Lasagna Skillet – 7 PointsPlus OK
- Easy Greek Dip – 1 PointsPlus OK
- Chicken Parmesan Burgers - 6 PointsPlus OK
- Grape Jelly Meatballs - 8 PointsPlus OK
- Baked Turkey & Jack Cheese Chimichangas – 6 PointsPlus OK
- Grilled Chicken with Spinach & Melted Mozzarella – 4 PointsPlus OK
- Chicken & White Bean Stuffed Peppers – 8 PointsPlus OK
- Skinny Tuna Noodle Casserole - 8 PointsPlus OK
- Alabama Pulled Pork Sandwiches with White BBQ Sauce - 6 PointsPlus
- Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts - 6 PointsPlus OK
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins - 5 PointsPlus OK
- California Chili - 6 PointsPlus OK
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole - 7 PointsPlus OK
- Garden Style Lasagna - 7 PointsPlus OK
- Low Fat Double Chocolate Chews - 1.5 PointsPlus OK
- Quick Chicken Corn Chowder - 7 PointsPlus Ok
- Crockpot Tex Mex Chicken & Beans - 7 PointsPlus
- Steak Sandwiches with Pickled Onion and Herb Aioli - 10 PointsPlus
- Lemon Squares - 3 PointsPlus
- Pork Chops with Creamy Gravy – 7 PointsPlus Ok
- Pepper, Onion & Sausage Calzones – 8 PointsPlus Ok
- Crescent Strawberry Napoleons – 4 PointsPlus Ok
- Flank Steak Tacos - 7 PointsPlus (2 Tacos) OK
- Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers – 5 PointsPlus
- Zucchini Tots - 3 PointsPlus
- Skinny Pina Colada Skinny Pops - 3 PointsPlus
- Pina Colada Cupcakes – 3 PointsPlus
- Skinny & Delicious Southwestern Slow Cooker Chicken - 9 PointsPlus
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake – 4 PointsPlus
- Diet Soda Cake – 5 PointsPlus
- Healthy Breakfast Hash - 5 PointsPlus
- Bubble Up Enchilada Casserole - 8 PointsPlus
- Crockpot Baked Beans – 4 PointsPlus
- Crockpot Chicken Bake - 8 PointsPlus
- Banana “Ice Cream” - 1 PointsPlus
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes - 3 PointsPlus
- Nachos - 8 PointsPlus
- Zucchini Stix - 2 PointsPlus
- No Bake Brownie Balls – 3 PointsPlus
- Mini Cheesecakes - 2 PointsPlus
- Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken - 4 PointsPlus
- Berry Cobbler - 4 PointsPlus
The Top 50 Amazing Weight Watchers Recipes For Dieters
No matter what kind of weight loss regimen you are on, you still need to find the best low-cal recipes to assist you in your efforts. One of the very first organizations founded to help Americans lose weight is Weight Watchers. Since the 1970s they have helped inspire millions of people around the world to lose weight in a healthy and balanced way.
What are the top 50 amazing Weight Watchers recipes? That's a very subjective thing, but we will do our best. In an article this small it's not possible to outline fifty recipes, so we will just give you the name and a brief highlight. They are divided into five categories of ten recipes each: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Desert and Snacks. Except by category, these recipes are in no particular order.
The Top 50 Amazing Weight Watchers Recipes For Dieters :
1. Apple Cheese Stuffed French Toast (5 points)
This is a recipe for a delicious French Toast sandwich. It takes ten minutes to prepare and five minutes to cook.
2. Eggnog Pancakes (5 points)
Substituting cow's milk with Soy Milk and using nutmeg, you are sure to love this breakfast treat.
3. Nigella's Breakfast Bars (4 points)
This is a recipe for a delicious chewy granola breakfast bar.
4. Skinny Huevos Rancheros (7 points)
Here is an excellent take on the famous Mexican dish consisting of eggs, beans, cheese and salsa.
5. Banana Stuffed French Toast (7 points)
Taking only fifteen minutes to prepare and cook, you will be amazed at how delicious this is.
6. French Toast Casserole (5 points)
French toast continues to be a breakfast favorite around the world. This recipe takes about an hour to prepare and cook, but it is well worth the effort.
7. Baked German Pancakes (4 points)
This takes about twenty minutes to prepare, and turns out looking like a tiny pie, but it is oh so delicious!
8. Breakfast Veggie Casserole (5 points)
An excellent way to start the day. Healthy, filling, and low in fat.
9. Healthy Breakfast Hash (5 points)
Very colorful, very healthy, and very delicious.
10. Pumpkin Streusel Coffeecake (5 points)
Sometimes you just need to have coffeecake for breakfast! The low fat icing makes it even better.
11. California Chili (6 points)
At 90-minutes of prep and cooking time, a bowl of this traditional American dish doesn't even taste like it's low fat. It uses grilled turkey meat instead of beef.
12. Easy Egg Salad (2 points)
Loaded with celery, peppers, and pickles this will be the healthiest egg salad sandwich you've ever had.
13. The Skinny Tuna Melt (6 points)
You will love this open-faced version of the tuna melt. It uses light mayo and low fat cheese with plenty of veggies.
14. Tex-Mex Chicken Salad (6 points)
With a dash of cumin and a generous amount of chili powder, this alternative take on chicken salad is sure to please.
15. Autumn Vegetable Soup (4 points)
Winter or summer, everybody loves a good soup for lunch. In this recipe the veggies are pureed to create a creamy soup.
16. A Darn Good Tuna Sandwich (9 points)
Here is a great way to make a tuna sandwich much healthier than you'd find at any take out restaurant.
17. Chicken Parmesan Burgers (6 points)
A great and delicious alternative to traditional beef hamburgers.
18. Chicken Apple Crunch Salad (8 points)
Those who love a good salad know that extra crunch is always a bonus. This salad includes celery, cranberry, apples, and onions.
19. Cabbage Soup (0 points)
This is a zero point soup, but don't think that means it is flavorless; it's delicious, healthy, and filling.
20. Broccoli Cheese Soup (2 points)
Total prep time is 45 minutes, but it's well worth it.
21. Bubble Up Enchilada Casserole (8 points)
Serve this to your guests, and they will be coming back for more.
22. BBQ Pulled Chicken (9 points)
Healthier than pulled pork, it makes a great sandwich.
23. Steak Sandwiches with Pickled Onion and Herb Aioli (10 points)
You serve this on a fresh French baguette. Total prep and cooking time is only 30 minutes.
24. Crustless Corn and Bacon Pie (3 points)
It looks a lot like a pizza, but is much healthier.
25. Chicken Apple Crunch Salad (8 points)
This is a different take on the lunch version. Here you add walnuts and use chicken breast and a light barbeque sauce.
26. Skinny Grilled Reuben Sandwich (9 points)
A classic New York delicatessen sandwich, this Weight Watchers version has half the fat, but still retains all the flavor.
27. Leftover Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts (6 points)
Served on an English muffin and accompanied by fresh greens, this is a wonderful, delicious and healthy meal.
28. Crockpot Tex Mex Chicken & Beans (7 points)
This has the longest prep time of all our recipes - a total of 8 hours - but is hearty and extremely flavorful.
29. 7 Layer Mexican Wrap (8 points)
Great for a portable meal-on-the-go. Using only light cheeses, it is much healthier.
30. Pepper, Onion & Sausage Calzones (8 points)
You've never had anything so delicious!
31. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (5 points)
32. Lemon Icebox Bars (4 points)
33. Key Lime Yogurt Pie (4 points)
34. Low Fat Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread (4 points)
35. Skinny Coconut Cupcakes (5 points)
36. Pumpkin Pie Dip (3 points)
37. Lemon Squares (3 points)
38. Berry Cobbler (4 points)
39. Baked Pumpkin Donuts (6 points)
40. Chocolate Ricotta Mousse (5 points)
41. Nachos (8 points)
42. Jalapeno Poppers (2 points)
43. Buffalo Chicken Bites (1 point)
44. Deviled Eggs (2 points)
45. Salsa Roll Ups (2 points)
46. Easy Greek Dip (1 point)
47. Red Pepper & Tomato Dip (1 point)
48. Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps (3 points)
49. Skinny Baked Mozzarella Sticks (2 points)
50. Oven Fried Pickles with Skinny Herb Buttermilk Ranch Dip (3 points)
Even just a brief scanning of this list of the top 50 amazing Weight Watchers recipes could prove daunting. We recommend printing out the list, and then performing a Google search for the full recipe. Full preparation details, ingredients, cooking times and serving suggestions are available at various websites. Dieting doesn't have to be boring, and you don't need to feel like "diet food" lacks flavor or flare. These recipes prove that with a little imagination and dedication you can eat as well or better, even when on a diet!